This privacy notice provides you with information about how That Fit Friend collects and uses personal data through the website https://thatfitfriend.com/.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: That Fit Friend, hosted under Concrete Athletics, LLC.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any updates to be made on this page, you’ll see them reflected as so with the correlating updated date above.
2. Data Collection Information
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
* Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Some examples include:
Blogs: On blog articles, you’ll notice that you have the ability to leave comments which will have some of your personal information publicly available. Do note, this information can then be seen by the public. TF2 has no control over what others do to the information you’ve shared publicly on this site.
Inquiries: If you choose to send TF2 an inquiry or email, then the data that has been provided will be used to further assist and identify the person in whom its been sent from.
Californians retain the right to request deletion of their personal data. To request data deletion under CCPA, email email@example.com.
As specified in the California Consumer Protection Act, if you choose to exercise your rights under CCPA and (1) request the deletion of your personal data from TF2 site or (2) restrict our use of any or all of your personal data under the CCPA “right to opt-out,” you will receive the same quality of goods or services from Thatfitfriend.com. You will also not be denied access to goods or services or be charged a different price for goods or services from Thatfitfriend.com if you exercise your rights under CCPA. To read more visit: http://g.ezoic.net/privacy/thatfitfriend.com/annualRequestSummary
Some examples include:
Registration: When you register your email via the TF2 newsletter, fill out calculators, or compete in giveaways, some of the information you provide will be kept and used to process your request.
Calculators: If you choose to complete calculators on TF2, then you agree to submitting your name and email for TF2’s retention purposes. This data will not be sold or used by third parties outside of TF2.
User Data this includes how you interact, visit, and use this site. Personal data collected allows TF2 to provide you with relevant content per the data that was collected with your visit to this site.
Technical Data and Web Logs: TF2 wants to inform you that whenever you visit this site, TF2 collects information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Browser version
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on those pages
- Other demographic-focused statistics
Examples of third-party cookie usage can be seen below.
- TF2 uses Google Analytics which is one of the most popular tools for collecting and utilizing user data to improve user experience. Note, this data is then used by TF2 to identify various characteristics provided by your internet service provider.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, TF2 will test and utilize new features based on the third-party cookie data collection.
3. Links to Other Sites
TF2’s services and content may contain links to third-party sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note, these third-party sites are not owned or directed by TF2, so it’s strongly recommended to read the third-party’s site’s privacy policies as well for further information in regard to their site/services.
The services provided through TF2 are not addressed for anyone under the age of 13. TF2 does not knowingly connect data and information from those under the age of 13. If it is confirmed that a child under the age of 13 has provided data to TF2, then it is deleted immediately. If you are a parent/guardian and are aware that your child has provided data to TF2, please reach out and it will be deleted immediately.